A recent report from Towers Perrin on one company’s successful efforts at employee engagement, reinforced by my own recent survey, state plainly the clear connection between effective communication and worker productivity. True, effective internal communication is more than the company newsletter! Leaders and workers at all levels of the chain need to be intentionally talking through interactive dialog, not one-way message push. From engaging employees in strategy formation, formally and informally communicating, then senior leadership ‘walking the talk’, this example from Guild Insurance & Financial Services shows what can happen when such an effort is made. Well worth a read!
- Are Processors Getting Close to Actually Thinking?!
- Cyber Bill Getting Close…?
- The Uber Problem Isn’t a Culture Issue, It’s a Policy Issue
- One Congresswoman’s Perspective on Why We Don’t Have National Cybersecurity or Privacy Policies
- Final Lessons from the Silicon Valley Cyber Security Summit – Dealing with Data Privacy?