CNN today is reporting that the number of Twitter users has flattened since mid-2009 http://bit.ly/dtd9G8. Given how quickly Twitter ramped in early 2009, some are arguing that level of growth would be unsustainable, and it’s getting more to a normal profile of adoption and usage. But others are seeing its usefulness as limited compared with social media tools like Facebook, and predict Twitter will remain popular with a subset of users but not become a robust business tool. Are you using Twitter for your business communications? Or just telling people what you’re eating, where you’re at, and what you’re doing. Twitter’s usage over the coming months will be an interesting evolution – a best practice, or a fad?
- Are Processors Getting Close to Actually Thinking?!
- Cyber Bill Getting Close…?
- The Uber Problem Isn’t a Culture Issue, It’s a Policy Issue
- One Congresswoman’s Perspective on Why We Don’t Have National Cybersecurity or Privacy Policies
- Final Lessons from the Silicon Valley Cyber Security Summit – Dealing with Data Privacy?