I guess it had to happen. Facebook is officially becoming ‘uncool‘ with its recent acquisition of Instagram. Getting too Big Friend-ish. I actually know of multiple people who have been pulling back on their FB posting in recent months, due to continual changes to the interface, fluid privacy policies and too many forgotten people from the past now wanting to be online friends. With the hoopla around the pending IPO, and houses in Palo Alto selling way above asking with competing offers, FB is feeling maybe just a little too big corporate for some.
- Are Processors Getting Close to Actually Thinking?!
- Cyber Bill Getting Close…?
- The Uber Problem Isn’t a Culture Issue, It’s a Policy Issue
- One Congresswoman’s Perspective on Why We Don’t Have National Cybersecurity or Privacy Policies
- Final Lessons from the Silicon Valley Cyber Security Summit – Dealing with Data Privacy?