On Jan 23, members of the Senate introduced the Cybersecurity and American Cyber Competitiveness Act of 2013 – a new resolution to address the urgent need to take action on this issue. No details provided yet, so we don’t know what privacy implications might be. Still no Executive Order issued by the White House, but things are starting to perk.
- Are Processors Getting Close to Actually Thinking?!
- Cyber Bill Getting Close…?
- The Uber Problem Isn’t a Culture Issue, It’s a Policy Issue
- One Congresswoman’s Perspective on Why We Don’t Have National Cybersecurity or Privacy Policies
- Final Lessons from the Silicon Valley Cyber Security Summit – Dealing with Data Privacy?